Levi is now going to the bathroom on the big potty, no more diapers except at bed time. It's been a week and 2 days now and is doing quite well, but has an accident every once and a while. He needs to be reminded to go potty, but is starting to learn to go on his own. I found him the other day like this and had to share it! He learned this one from his daddy!
February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very funny, keep this one for his 21st birthday.
Nice blog
It sounds like you've got this potty training thing down! Can I send Hudson your way next???
Way too funny! So.... with a little boy around, is this something I get to look forward to? Bryce is already fasinated with toilets - he LOVES to throw his sister's clothes in them so hopefully he won't be too difficult to train when the time comes.
Post a Comment