June 11, 2008

Hello again, sorry for the delay in blogging. We've been experiencing some major computer issues, like getting a new computer and then a couple weeks later the hard drive no longer worked, so I lost everything on that and now we have that taken care of but then I (my dad) had to reinstall alot of things, so hopefully now we will be up and running like new again.

Hope you are all having a great summer. We are having fun so far and we've been busy, which helps!

Well, it looks like I've been tagged 2 or 3 times but I'm only going to give you 5 interesting facts, because there is not that much interesting stuff about me!

1. I'm a little addicted to computer games and I love to play webkinz! My kids bought me a webkinz for Christmas so now I can say I have my own too! Needless to say with my computer down for ahile I was in withdraw but it gave me the opportunity to do a little cleaning around my house. That leads to number 2

2. I hate cleaning. I love to have a clean house, but I'm not the best housekeeper in the world. So. . . if any of you are looking to clean for free, give me a call. I'd rather play with my kids, play on the computer, or read, anything other than cleaning.

3. I love to scrapbook! I would love to have more time for this, however that is pretty near impossible cuz I hate hauling out all of my stuff to work on it for an hour or so every couple days. I need a weekend away, how about you?

4. When I eat ice cream, I love to put in the microwave for about 10 seconds so its nice and soft and then I stir it up so its soupy and then I eat it. I think I do this because I have sensitive teeth and I hate biting into cold ice cream.

5. Because I live with a house full of boys and testosterone, I have had to learn to adapt to new things in life. Like. . . I love to go fishing with them as long as they put the worm on the hook for me and take the fish off! We also have the privilege of owning two chickens which we got from school. And I go canoeing with them cuz Mark made a canoe this past winter, which you will see in the pictures. Yes, I have come out of my comfort zone a little bit, but that's ok cuz I love all my boys and I want to do things with them and be a fun mom!


Some pictures will come later, cuz I'm running out of time right now! So long for now.


No comments: