Well hello again everybody. It sure has been awhile and a busy summer. I can't believe school starts next week. We've had some exciting things go on in our family, there is never a dull moment at our house.
1.) Mark burned 3 of his fingers at work on July 26 and he was in and out of Blodget's burn clinic for about 3 weeks. We weren't sure if he was going to need skin grafting, however the Dr. said his fingers were looking good and healing well on their own.
2.) We camped at the Conference Grounds August 2-9. A great time was had by all. This I would have to say is the highlight of the kids' summer. We camped with 11 other families and I think there was a total of 25 kids give or take a few. This would have to be my favorite year so far cuz all my kids are pretty self sufficient, they all go to VBS and I have more time to just relax and enjoy talking and spending time with my friends!
3.) On Wednesday, August 6, Mark and I were on our way back to the Conference Grounds in Grand Haven having been at Blodget for Marks hand and we were stopped at the corner of Garfield and Fulton in GR and we were rear ended pretty good. We need to get it fixed yet, but it is estimated at over $3,500.00. Luckily, we do not have to pay a dime for any of these incidents. Thank goodness for workmans comp and car insurance.
4.) on August 13 Levi had his tonsils out and is doing ok, other than not taking any pain meds. I guess they taste aweful, but I don't know why he wouldn't want his vicodin, I know I sure wouldn't mind it some days!
5.) Also on August 13 we got a new refrigerator, above the stove microwave and dishwasher. We finally used the wonderful rebate check that came from Uncle Sam!
Well it's been a memorable summer so far and hope to continue to enjoy some warm weather in the next couple of weeks yet. Here are a few pictures of camping at the conference grounds.







No comments:
Post a Comment