Here are some pictures of my boys on their first day of school.
Ethan is now in 3rd grade and has a male teacher this year and thinks that is so cool. He also has a student teacher this semester. He enjoys school and learning. His favorite subject is Math, I'm thinking he got that from Mark cuz I struggled with math, however I am learning it all over again!
Isaac is now in 1st grade and is adjusting a lot better than I thought he would to full day, every day. He loves his teacher and has a student teacher the first semester. He was excited cuz he got to make applesauce in class today!
Levi is in 3-school and loves every minute of it. He is ready for school when the other boys leave and begs me to go to school by 8:30 when he doesn't start till 9:30, so needless to say, it's a very long long hour!!! But I guess I'd rather have him like school than not want to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment